I'm cutting out my kidneys and becoming your eternal patient if that's your clinic! what a romantic sermon! I'm listening to a lot of opera lately.. but tres Van Gogh-esque; don't you agree? (hehehe)
This site is about making sense of my life with its dizzying speed. I am a lebanese living abroad who has just discovered blogging and want to be part of this cool, voyeuristic world.
4 Comments:
awwww..are we on something? i told you to stop gulping that "herbal" tea of yours
By
Laila K, at Monday, June 19, 2006 2:49:00 AM
Nice!
By
Dry Gin Martini, at Monday, June 19, 2006 7:15:00 AM
I'm cutting out my kidneys and becoming your eternal patient if that's your clinic!
what a romantic sermon! I'm listening to a lot of opera lately.. but tres Van Gogh-esque; don't you agree? (hehehe)
By
Ghassan, at Monday, June 19, 2006 9:54:00 AM
on something? i wish!
gus, waiting list
By
rouba, at Monday, June 19, 2006 3:40:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home