souad
i was looking for a souad massi song and here's what i found
it's an extract from a leb movie called "cerf-volant"
note ziad lighting a ciggie
(sorry non-arabic speakers but i couldn't subtitle it)
sigh..
it's an extract from a leb movie called "cerf-volant"
note ziad lighting a ciggie
(sorry non-arabic speakers but i couldn't subtitle it)
sigh..

8 Comments:
what a voice...
By
Hashem, at Thursday, October 19, 2006 1:30:00 AM
it's great
By
Laila K, at Thursday, October 19, 2006 6:41:00 AM
Beautiful
By
Firas Wehbe, at Thursday, October 19, 2006 11:22:00 AM
I like
By
Mr. N., at Thursday, October 19, 2006 7:28:00 PM
I have that movie (I still have it actually, it wasn't stolen with the rest of the DVDs). I didn't like it. some scenes are amazing and you know, all that normal nostalgia you get. But the movie was so loud I thought. a lot of pointless shouting. tawachneh.
By
_z., at Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:09:00 PM
i heard the same thing, i haven't seen it yet, but i love that souad massi song
By
rouba, at Friday, October 20, 2006 12:04:00 AM
A lot of people loved the movie because of Ziad's small role in it. But it is nice overall. Thanks for posting it Rouba.
By
jooj, at Friday, October 20, 2006 9:30:00 PM
i love souad massi too :)
By
FZ, at Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:55:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home