the past makes me laugh ,not smile :) The most embarrasing thing is when u smile out of nothing or u just laugh suddenly when u r in a bus for example. I am smiling now ;)
This site is about making sense of my life with its dizzying speed. I am a lebanese living abroad who has just discovered blogging and want to be part of this cool, voyeuristic world.
6 Comments:
:)
only the past makes me smile sometimes...
By
Unknown, at Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:31:00 AM
the past makes me laugh ,not smile
:)
The most embarrasing thing is when u smile out of nothing or u just laugh suddenly when u r in a bus for example.
I am smiling now ;)
By
Hilal CHOUMAN, at Tuesday, September 19, 2006 5:15:00 AM
Very appropriate Title! : )
By
Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:43:00 AM
so basically I am a corn?
:)
By
Paul, at Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:41:00 PM
lol
just corn-y
sometimes.
By
rouba, at Wednesday, September 20, 2006 12:30:00 AM
amazingly said,
brought a smile to my head.
By
Najee, at Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:13:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home